Well it looks like our little man might have blue eyes after all..really to me it doesn't matter and time will tell, Today he has his grand circumsicion I am really not looking forward to that and I hope really hope it does not hurt him to bad for too long!!! Hopefully Zak will have friday off this week as it was looking like a maybe he will last night so we will see!! The girls are all doing very well, and I am having a lot of fun playing with them, of course next week I am going to try and get back to work to some degree. See how that works out!! At least none of the younger ones are acting like they don't like me any more so I am VERY happy about that!! It was a rough week last week when they were both only for daddy OUCH!!! :( but hey alls well ends well right? :)
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Post a Comment