Aww the cutest little feet in the world :)

Just the sweetest littlest smiles of smiles
I wish I could sleep this good!!!
Sugar in Color
Yet another sleeping shot!! You get these a lot for now LOL
Isn't that just precious?? they both have cranky looks on their faces!!!!
They will tell you that kids regress when there is a new member in the family, so Dani's expression of regression is to bring out the old binky again *sigh* we will be rid of it someday!! Good thing Cade really is not all that into his for more then a few seconds :) Thought it would make a good photo op though!
Alannah had to get in the picture and Dani was not to happy about that!
Our favorite picture

Course another favorite picture of mine! :) I maybe biased in saying they are all my favorites though!

FINALLY!! Got emi's picture with the little guy :)

Lounging in the yellow blankie great grandma made

Getting hungry again!

Happy Emi, I love this picture of her she looks so fresh and happy!!

Yes I know I Just couldnt help myself though cranky on cranky part 2 :) (one of them is more cranky then the other one more then 1/2 of the time can you guess who that is??)
Well that was the picture parade..I will be taking more now that Zak is at work all the time and will be moving to nights next week so more then likely will not get to see the kiddo's that much so hope I can keep him up to date by blogging for him and so he at least gets to see pictures of the kids and read about their days when he gets a chance..was nice having him home and I am going to miss him while he is gone til the weekends when we get more time with him!!
Dani finally kissed her baby brother for the first time yesterday, this is a big step for her as she will not kiss unless she means it LOL So I am very happy about that!!!
I had all the kids dressed for the day by 7 this morning and the dishwasher and laundry going (man one little baby makes a lot of laundry!) :) Soo as long as I can keep ahead of the game every day I think I should be doing okay..this is going to be the hardest week just getting used to taking care of the four of them though!
0 comments:
Post a Comment