Tomorrow is a big day for our little man he is going to have his circumcision done :( I am not looking forward to that as I would never want to inflict pain..but its a decision we have made so one that must be done. So hopefully in a few days he will be feeling better and won't have any memories of what happend..thank god they do numb before they actually do the deed!!! All of these issues you have to worry about when you have a boy I swear!! All of the girls have really accepted their little brother now and are doing everything that they can to help..sure they still fight..and sometimes in the most awkward of times like when I am feeding the baby, but we are making it through our first week with out daddy just fine thankfully!! Cade is soo lucky to be able to hang out with so many girls all day (haha!)
I am anxiously awaiting Alannah's school materials I really can't wait to do this with her I think its going to be a lot of fun and a great experience so that will be great!!
All in all life is settling in as "normal" as it can be for now :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment