CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My new favorite picture





I have to say that I always have a new favorite picture and this time its the one of Alannah and Cade with Cades itty bitty almost a smile because I snapped the photo to soon look LOL
And to the left you will see that alannah has now learned her middle name as well woot woot...next up...last name (another toughy!) and for obvious reasons will not be photographed for a public blog (sorry!)
We had a good two hours of schooling yesterday I am giving it a good trial run before we actually have to start on the 9th of september..doesn't that seem late?? Any how I am already begging the gods for more hours in the day after only one day!! :) it went better then I expected though especially when I told Emilie that I was going to teach her sister and she was allowed to hang out with us and watch but to be quiet and she was!!! :) Danica was sleeping I don't think I would have much luck in getting that one to be quiet just yet!
I had thought that our school books were on their way but it appears that maybe they are not after all..never mind I have two other shipments I am expecting any how so I still have something to look forward to ;) haha!
I don't know what is up with the early mornings over here I have the baby that gets up at 5 to eat and then sometimes hang out but I have to get Zaks lunch going any how so thats not a biggy and then the two little girls are up at 6 in the morning TOOO early!! I need some adjustment time for ME before we start our day .. besides its been a proven fact that if they actually come downstairs that early they are WWWAAAAAAY to cranky for their own good..so in bed they stay until 6:43 on the dot every day it seems little weirdo's!

0 comments: