CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Little man





Well Cade had his Circ. and I have to say he is such a little soldier he never cried after I got him out of his carseat last night til now, I am just amazed by how tough he is and how great a baby he is. At this point I don't know why I was so afraid of having a boy because he is such a joy!!
The girls are still doing very well with him and now that daddy is working nights we are all going through a bit of adjustments trying to get used to that so the little ones are acting up more then normal..well its a lot to get used to in two weeks a new brother and now daddy changing his schedule, makes for a very busy household and well we are getting by.
Thursday we go back to the doctor for well child checks on Cade and Dani, and Cade is going to have his heel poked for the PKU for the last time poor guy :( and Dani I don't even remember if she gets any shots or not but I do know she is only 3 lbs lighter then emi which is funny lol.
Okay that is the update on the homefront!!!

3 comments:

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...

I was going through random blogs and came across yours. Beautiful pictures!! Such gorgeous children!

Take care,
Meg

Unknown said...

He's precious and your girls are adorable :)