CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stuff and Things

Well we had Cades dr's appt. last week and he is HEALTHY weighing at a whopping 20 lbs..unbelievable really as he is only 6 mo. old and I do believe that the girls were at least a year old before getting that big haha .. any how the only bad spot on the appt. was the fact that he has to go see a specialist early next month because his feet are a bit turned in, and flat, not really anything SERIOUS just something he might end up wearing a cast for a short bit if the specialist thinks its something that would correct it, could be that he needs nothing and we keep doing the exercises the doctor gave me for him and it corrects on its own, the girls had the same problem all be it it was a lot less then his is and corrected on its own no problem, so we are hoping that his new doctor will say that his will correct on its own to, maybe just take a little longer. Regardless the main important thing is that he is extremely happy, and healthy and we could not ask for anything else!

The girls are doing very well, and are learning to act less like a circus or zoo act slowly every day and act more like sweet little ladies and be more helpful around the house. Its funny to hear what sayings Alannah picks up at school and brings home with her (FOR NOW) when she gets older I am sure the sayings will be less cute and more of a grating on the nerves of the parent thing lol! I have no pictures this time :( I will have to take some today and post them soon though its a rough time of year we don't get to go out much and when we do of course I only have my cell phone cam. which is not the BEST to take pictures with haha.

Zak has started his work in a new office now in Burlington and that seems to be going okay although it sounds like we maybe losing him for a long time to over time hours and not seeing him much with all the work that is shooting his way. Which means I have to work less then I already do to compensate that with the kiddo's because they really miss daddy when he works so much. (rightfully so!) Besides the fact we are just very blessed and feel that way every day that he just has a job so we will roll with the any punches that entails for now.

0 comments: