CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!!

Well we did it we lasted until midnight and then I went to bed LOL Even Cade was up for the midnight fireworks, the girls we put in bed at 10 except for Dani she was in bed at 8, no wonder with staying up all night the night before!! :) Today I am going to be making turkey breast and potato's in the slow cooker, can you say YUMMMMY??? :) Well here is to a year of blogging more while spending LESS time on the computer.....normally it takes me a few hours to write these blogs on my computer as the kids pull me away so much but I will try to cut it down so I can do it more often! :)
HAPPY NEW YEARS!

wow..its really 2009? LOL

1 comments:

KatScarlett said...

YAY for making it to midnight! LOL! I didn't this year... well, really I did but I didn't want to celebrate because G was gone so I just didn't think about it.

I hope you have a wonderful BLOGFUL new year filled with happiness.