Well looks like Cade has his two upper,teeth coming in now bye bye gummy smiles lol I just wish that he would want to try foods he still does not want to have anything to do with them!
Alannah is having her two top teth growing back in as well I cant wait to see her back with her big teeth now so cute! she got her hair cut batck into that cute short wedge like cut that I like so much on her! Emi loves her short hair soo much she says that she never wants to grow it out! I cant believe that she turns four next month not that far away now!! We went to the movies for the first time yesterday just me and the girls and all in all they did super well! so hard for them to stay sitting for so long! Well I am reduced to blogging from my cell phone for now the busy season has picked up and have not even seen my computer for a few days now but that is ok I have been having really soo much fun with the kids I haven't really missed it! Besides I can do email and on here too which also helps!
0 comments:
Post a Comment