CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Candy Hangover
























































Well..no not really but its after Halloween right so I had to say something i don't let my kids eat that much candy, although you wouldn't know it with as many teeh are falling out of Alannah's head!! Our big toothless count is now up to three..I hope she slows down she won't have any teeth to eat turkey dinner come Thanksgiving at this rate!! Things here have been VERY busy as of late as I am working more and with swimming and always running kids somewhere..well you can see where I just have no time for much else these days, pretty boring, the kids are doing good though so that is nice.




















1 comments:

KatScarlett said...

LOVE the pics. The kids all look awesome :) They're all so beautiful.

I hate to say it my kids really DO have a candy hangover! EEK! My attitude is "the more they eat now the quicker it will be GONE"... then we go back to the usual of almost never having candy in the house :) LOL!