CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Stuff n Things

















Well its been awhile as we have ran out of time to do a lot of thing on the internet..when I mean we I mean me and the kids have taken over my computer LOL (well alannah has) any how while I have a few moments I thought I would post some pictures and well nothing much is new with us, Cade is growing like a weed and as cute as any baby has the right to be, and it seems will have blue eyes after all..but thats okay, he also has the dimples to MAN all those dimples!! We are gearing up for the school year now and although for now we are working out of workbooks (alannah just learned how to read some colors) we are anxiously awaiting her school materials!! School officially starts on the 9th for us yay!!
Sorry have not posted for a long time will try and get going again on it as things will return do a dull roar now I hope!





0 comments: