I went grocery shopping this last weekend and bought myself flowers for the first time ever!! 5 sunflowers LOL I thought it be fitting that Alannah have her picture taken with them as she is TURNING 5 in a few weeks!!! And she loved them soo much!!!
One of my favorite that I took that day with her :) I wish I had a yellow shirt or something for her!

Daddy and Dani, She loves sharing her sand after mommy talked her into getting her hands dirty!!!!

Looky Mom!! This trip to the beach went SOO much better then the last one Dani actually had some fun! :) (emi not so much so that is why not so many pictures of her!) :(

Lovin the Sand and her Dora shoes and Dora travel cup !! :) Love her smile!

Throwing rocks in the ocean together!!!

Big girl with a sweet smile!! :)

OOPS mommy's belly almost got in the way there!!! :)

Ahoy there!! :D It was a BRIGHT day!

Little curly sue!! :)

Oldest and Youngest (for now playing in the sand together)

Been a long time since I came her to post anything but I have some pictures that I need to post from the beach this last weekend and thought I would do that right quick :)
1 comments:
I love those!!! Your girls are too beautiful for words!!
Post a Comment