Just when I thought that I would never ever be able to teach Emilie anything at all she surprised me last night and let me teach her how to draw the letter A she actually let me guide her hand over the paper and everything, this the girl that would scream and fight if I would attempt to take control of her hand before to show her something, let me do it over and OVER and OVER again and tried by herself even and she was SOOOO proud of herself, I dont know if it has anything to do with it but it sure made bedtime a TON easier last night she was very obedient, I love teaching the girls things it makes me so happy and proud!!!
And well I turned in our papers yesterday to Alannah's school telling them the last date of attendance and the wonderful teacher there told me she wish she could have homeschooled her kids awwww makes me feel even better about my decision, and well we will be putting Emi in there when she is four to give her the same chance if we are still in this area!
Anyhow Zak is going to be staying home this weekend, after working all last weekend and working late (classes) all this week then that should be a nice break for him, and it will be nice to have him around for a bit!!
OMG easter is this weekend!! :) we are doing something completely silly and hiding eggs at the park this year for the girls to surprise them and let them find them, I just hope some wayword children don't find them first! LOL
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Well knock me over with a feather!
Posted by madjekmommy at 5:47 AM
Labels: Knock me over with a feather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment